GrAI Matter Labs (www.graimatterlabs.ai) is a growing fabless semiconductor company with offices in San Jose, Paris, and Eindhoven that offers its employees tremendous growth opportunities in some of today’s hottest silicon technologies: Neuromorphic compute, Machine learning, and Artificial intelligence.
Reporting to the VP of Business Development and working closely with the teams in Paris and Eindhoven, the Director of Business Development is charged with developing and expanding GrAI Matter Lab’s business worldwide by introducing neuromorphic computing solutions in the market.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced business development professional to bring his/her unique set of skills and relationships to a dynamic and growing company.
The ideal candidate has a strong background and demonstrated experience in business development in B2B semiconductor sectors, particularly working with highly innovative hardware and software products and senior level decision makers. He/she will have a unique ability to build relationships and develop networks, along with highly developed account management skills.
- Support management of the strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities worldwide.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development concepts.
- Seeking opportunities for business development within the targeted segments: Commercial/Industrial Robotics, Drones, Industrial IoT
- Take ownership of the management of the business development and marketing functions of one or more verticals
- Understand and drive technical system requirements in target segments
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements
- Work towards sales and revenue goals as established in partnership with the team
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- MSc Degree (MBA a plus) and a minimum of 10 years of professional work experience in B2B high-tech (hardware+software) product related roles (development, marketing, sales or business development)
- Experience in at-least one of computer vision, audio, radar, ultrasound based product development
- Experience in negotiating/managing partnerships with OEMs
- At least 5 years of business development or partnerships experience and extensive relationships with senior decision makers at various OEMs
- Experience negotiating agreements from initiating contact to negotiating a fully executed agreement
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Independent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once
- Energized by the challenges of working in a small, fast-growing company, which operates in a highly dynamic environment.