GrAI Matter Labs (www.graimatterlabs.ai), a fabless semiconductor company specialized in brain-inspired technology, designs and develops fully programmable ultra-low power neuromorphic HW for sensor analytics and machine learning. The company has offices in Eindhoven (NL), Paris (FR) and San Jose (USA) and has strong relations with top-ranking research groups on neuroscience, human vision and natural computation.
We are looking for a part time Marketing Coordinator to assist in the development of GML’s brand strategy and events.
- Support the Business and Development VP in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy
- Plan, produce, and oversee execution of marketing and communications plan activities including website, email, events, social media or content marketing
- Oversee and assist with organization and coordination of conferences, meetings, seminars, and other events.
- Analyze marketing and communications programs and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Edit and review white papers, web content, presentations for wider audience reach
- Masters degree in marketing or a related field, MBA Preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing for technology companies
- Experience leading and managing email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns especially for trade shows and events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and reliable with good time-management skills